Electrical & Electronics Engineer – Hardware & Software Dev.
Full-time · Istanbul, Turkey
Here at MERCUSO Technology, we love innovation! But disrupting Mobility as we know it is challenging and needs a team of out-of-the-box thinkers.
We are an Engineering company based in Germany and Turkey, developing a range of wireless chargers for all types of battery systems: Electric & Hybrid vehicles, Utility Carts (Golf, Emergency, etc), E-Scooters, E-Bikes… You name it ⚡
To strengthen our R&D Team, we are looking for 4 Electronics Engineers
The role & your impact at MERCUSO:
As we are a growing startup, we aspire to have a polyvalent team. So, we would need you to be involved in technology research as well as product development.
Your day-to-day activities would be (but not restricted to):
- Electro-mechanical product integration
- CAD schematic drawing/electronics schematic drawing
- Circuit design, build, test, debug
- Perform DFMEA
- Collaborate with Dekra Germany during the ISO 26262 certification process
- Interface with suppliers during the product industrialization phase
- You are a fresh grad or you have 1-2 years experience working in an Electronics R&D environment after acquiring your degree.
- Experience in PCB design and embedded software development is an absolute advantage.
- Native Turkish and good English skills, both verbal and written.
- Ideally, you are highly organized, proactive, task-focused, and adept at juggling multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- A people-friendly approach and a high level of empathy and tolerance.
Ready to join us and work on cool projects? Hit the “Apply! Button”